Hey all hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving! If you are anything like me you are skipping the crazy Black Friday crowds and are glued to your couch in a turkey coma with no motivation whatsoever. Which is the perfect time to cruise Pinterest or read your favorite blog (ahem) for some Christmas ideas.
I’ll make it easy one stop shopping for you and round up my 5 favorite Christmas projects all in one spot, no waiting in line at 2 am required.
1. Rustic Christmas Sign – I got a lot of questions about how to make this or if I sell them. Unfortunately the shipping on this thing would be over $100 it is so heavy, but you can make your own really! Here is an easy tip, use chalk first to sketch up your whole design. Get it just right before starting in with the paint. The chalk will wipe off easily with a wet rag if you goof up.
2. Spray painted Christmas wrapping paper – you know I love my spray paint, so of course I had to spray paint my wrapping paper too, this is so easy! If you have some brown paper and some white spray paint you totally got this!
3. Christmas Chalkboard – Now admittedly this one is a bit labor intensive, but you could totally simplify this design too. Try writing some Christmas words in the form of a tree instead of a wreath.
4. Embroidery Hoop Christmas Sign – this is my favorite project from this year so far, totally easy to make no sewing skills required.
5. Branch Christmas Card holder - want to display all those gorgeous holiday cards you receive? Here is a inexpensive cute way to show them off.
There you go! Now you have all sorts of motivation to get up and decorate right? No? Yeah, I think I’ll hide under the covers a bit longer too….
Oh and be sure to check back Monday for another fun recipe blog hop – this time holiday appetizers and deserts!