Hey guys! Welcome to another Friday Feels where I share what I’m “feeling” this week. This post contains affiliate links.
This week I’m feeling old. Well, not really ;) but it is my 35th birthday tomorrow and my joints sure snap crackle and pop more than they used to! I thought in honor of my bday I would share a few of the things I bought myself with my birthday money and a couple of things that are on my wish list too! We are flying out today for Florida to visit my parents, so I’ve had vacation on the brain the last few weeks and several of these pieces are packed in my suitcase as we speak (or type?).
- Knot Front Shirt – This is such a classic looking shirt that I wear all the time. I have an almost identical one from J Crew that I love, but it’s sold out. This J Crew Factory version is just as cute and at a great price point!
- Curved Tassel Earrings – I love these earrings and bonus they pair great with a pony tail and help distract the fact I haven’t washed my hair in 4 days.
- Scalloped White Shorts – The scalloped detail on these shorts is so fun and you can dress them up or down. They would pair great with any of the tops above.
- Woven Mules – They didn’t have these in my size in the store, so I’m anxiously waiting on my UPS guy to bring them to me.
- Stripe Ruffle Trimmed Top – I love the boxy cut of this top because I can eat as much as I want on vacation and it will hide my food baby :)
- Embroidered Drop Waist Dress – I’m waiting on this dress to arrive too, and I’m crossing my fingers it won’t be too short on my too tall self, but I think it will do double duty as a cute beach cover up as well.
- Suki Clutch – I apparently have a thing for tassels this season and I want to wear this bag with everything.
- Multi Strap Toe Slide Sandal – These come in a bunch of fun colors, but I have the Cognac color and they are so comfy. They will be my go to flip flops this summer.
- Ribbed Bikini – I love the color of this suit and the high waisted bottom is definitely mom (and food baby) friendly.
- Embroidered Tunic Cover Up – This would be so great to throw over a suit on the beach to head to lunch.
- Band Straw Hat – You won’t find me out in the sun without a hat on my head so I usually pick up a new one (or two) every year. I love the classic look of this one.
- Eyelet Off the Shoulder Top – I used to be afraid to wear yellow as a blond, but I love this mustard colored top and you can’t beat the price.
Ok, last up is a must have for my vacation arsenal – self tanner. Now that I’m 35, I’m constantly slathering myself in spf a million, but that doesn’t mean I want to look like casper on the beach. I love St Tropez self tanner and the mit makes it so easy to apply. Find yours here. Oh, and don’t forget the mit! You can get that here.
A lot of these items are on major sale this week. J Crew Factory is 50% off basically every, so I might be adding just a few more things to my cart too. Also, I shared my Abercrombie favorites a few weeks ago and everything is 50% off there this weekend as well! So if you have been waiting to snag those white jeans they are only $39. See the rest of my faves here.
Happy Weekend, and Happy Spring Break!