Hey guys! Welcome to another Friday Feels where I share what I’m “feeling” this week.
This week I’m feeling worn out! Since I’ve been spending so much time working on outside projects, I’ve basically fallen into bed every night unable to move my limbs. Which calls for recovery Netflix binge watching, wine and popcorn. Thankfully, a few weeks ago, I asked all you instagram followers for the binge-worthy shows on your must watch list and you guys delivered! I’m currently on the Crown (I know a million years behind every one else) and the kids and I got really into the Great British Bake Off when the Mr. was in Hong Kong last week and we are kind of obsessed. I thought if you were in the market for a new show I would share the list with you in case you don’t have an awesome instagram tribe of people to poll like me ;)
I have to say I haven’t seen most of these shows, so I can’t attest to them, but these were the ones mentioned over and over again.
- Stranger Things (I haven’t seen the 2nd season yet!)
- Mind Hunter
- Call the Midwives
- Parenthood (loved this show)
- The Good Doctor
- The Magicians
- Sherlock (one of my favorites!)
- Grace and Frankie
- The Man in the High Castle (the first season was so good, the 2nd is on my list!)
- Peaky Blinders
- Big Little Lies (great book, I need to watch this next!)
- Mozart in the Jungle
- Handmaids Tale (I read the book and it’s very good.)
So, let me know if any of those your faves? Or, do you have some binge-worthy shows I should add to my list? Happy Weekend!