If you follow me on instagram, you may have watched my stories about how my bar stools are falling apart. Well, you all came to the rescue messaging me with so many photos of your own barstools and suggestions that I got busy online shopping. I had several requests to share all the top contenders with you, so here is my collection of lake house bar stools. I haven’t actually decided what direction I’m going yet, but these are on the short list for sure!
Here are the ones we have now –
I forgot to snap a pic of them in their current state, but there is foam sticking out all over the seats and the top is falling apart.
So, here are the ones I’m considering – I broke them up a little bit by budget friendly vs a little less budget friendly. Note to the Mr., if you are reading this, just scroll on by the prices… ;)
Just click on the bold links to view each product. (Disclosure: Contains affiliate links.)
- Campbellton County Coastal 24″ Bar Stool – These are really good Serena and Lily dupes, and the price point is amazing!
- Essex Barstool – I love the old school simplicity of these.
- Jute and Wood Cason Barstool – I’m a sucker for jute and the woven seat is so pretty.
- Selma Barstool – I love the wood tone of these stools and think they are perfectly beachy.
- Aged White Wood Leyla Swivel Barstool – Guys! Remember these barstools from my parent’s beach house? We bought them at a local store, but these are almost exactly the same!
- Alden Bar + Counter Stools – Again, the simplicity is appealing and I feel like they would survive my kids.
- Brooklyn Barstools, Set of 2 – You can’t get a better price point than these, $200 for the set!
This next set of lake house bar stools are a little higher in price range mainly because most of them have backs. I think I like having the clean lines of the backless stools we have now, but these are so pretty I’m tempted to try them out!
- Thea Bentwood Stools – I love the cane backs on these stools, they come in a wood tone as well.
- Faith Counter Stool – I’m really into natural textures right now and I love the seat of these stools.
- Black Steel Neal Counter Stool These have a similar back to our dining chairs and I love the slightly modern vibe.
- Weathered Oak Rattan Nicklas Barstool – My mom is actually on the hunt for new bar stools too for their house in MI, so “hey mom these would look cute in your lake house” ;)
- Riviera Backless Counter Stool – Striped – Stripes…need I say more?
- Riviera Backless Counter Stool – Loving these and they would look great with our breakfast nook chairs.
- Riviera Counter Stool – No words needed, these are classic and beautiful.
I will say I have been in love with the cafe style chairs from Serena and Lily forever and they were what I originally pictured for our kitchen. I happened to find our current stools on clearance for about $75 and couldn’t pass them up, but I guess you get what you pay for sometimes.
There you have it, all my lake house bar stool suggestions any favorites?