Lately, when I do Instagram stories (which I’m trying to be better about, but let’s face it – it’s awkward talking to yourself into your phone), I am flooded with dm’s about what makeup I use or what eyeshadow I’m wearing. Which is so nice but, I certainly don’t claim to be an expert. I do have my tried and true favorites though, so I thought I would link them all here for you in one spot!
Just click on each bold word to check out the products. Contains affiliate links to products. I may receive a small commission for purchases made through these links at no extra cost to you.
- Smashbox Photo Finish Pore Minimizing Primer – I love this primer for keeping my makeup in place; if I’m going to go through all that work, I want it to stay put and this really does the job!
- CC Cream your Skin But Better by It Cosmetics – I have 2 go to foundations first up this CC cream is what I use on a “better skin day” when I don’t need as much coverage it also has SPF 50 in it which I love. I use a damp beauty blender to apply it and it’s so natural looking.
- MAC Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation – This is my more full coverage foundation. I have bad melasma that really gets worse in the summer (despite my constant sunscreen applications and ever-present hat) and this really covers anything even my melasma mustache ;)
- Eden Shadow Primer Potion by Urban Decay – I swear by this stuff. I have kind of hooded eyes, and if I don’t use this, my eyeshadow is completely creased within hours.
- Tarte Double Duty Beauty Shape Tape Concealer – I follow that up with the popular concealer shape tape, I love this stuff! It seems to be every beauty bloggers holy grail and I feel the same.
- Double Duty Beauty Shape Tape Setting powder – I set my whole face lightly with this powder.
- Becca under eye brightening corrector – I tap this under my concealer to combat my dark circles. It really brightens your undereye area and makes you look more awake.
- Tarte Hamptons Weekender Contour Pallete – I love this little bronzer/blush/highlighter compact and it’s great to travel with or throw in your purse. I love that it has everything you need in one palette.
- Anastasia Dipbrow Eyebrows in blonde – I have like zero eyebrows. They are blonde and thinning (thanks to crazy hormonal changes) and this dip brow totally saves me. Grab this brush to apply it with!
- Tarte 2 in Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Palette – This is my go-to eyeshadow for day and night. It has a combo of matte and shimmer (not scary glitter, pretty shimmer) options and they are all easy to wear neutrals with a few deeper colors for a more dramatic eye.
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes Mascara – This is my go-to mascara I use it with this drug store primer underneath.
- Stila All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner – This stuff stays put and goes on so easy because it has a felt tip like a sharpie marker.
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray. Last, I hit my whole face with this setting spray to keep everything put. If you have never used a setting spray, I was pretty skeptical too, but it’s like hairspray for your face – it really makes a difference when I use it!
As far as my lips go, I always use a nude liner and either a Buxom Plumping Lip Polish (I have it a bunch of colors) or my fave drugstore find is NYX Butter Gloss.
There you go – everything in my beauty arsenal! Now to actually get out of my workout clothes and use some of this stuff ;)