I have had SO many messages and emails asking me if I was going to do a gift guide for myself again this year! I sort of forgot about it honestly. I’ve been so focused on shopping for the Mr. and the kids. BUT if the people demand that I spend the day shopping for myself, who am I to deny them?! ;)
So, without further ado! Here is a collection of things that I either:
A. Love and may have snagged for myself on Cyber Monday (a lot of them are still on sale!)
B. Things I’ve suggested to my mom that I would be happy to see in my stocking (yes she still gives me a stocking), or
C. I’m shamelessly putting it out there for the Mr. who is not the most adept at gift giving (he gave me a carwash kit for my birthday last year, “wrapped” in the Amazon box it came in…my daughter said “oh dad, no.” Bahaha).
Also, forgive my sloppy collages, but little man is still home with the flu and I’m rushing to get this out to you all before the end of the sales! Just click on the BOLD WORDS to shop for each product or double click the images at the very bottom of the post.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. I may make a small commission on items purchased through these links at no additional cost to you.
- Rifle Paper Co. Mug – You all know I’m obsessed with their planners (I’ve shared them every year for the past 4 years), so when I saw they have cute initial mugs, I needed one of these for my collection!
- Capri Blue Volcano Iridescent Jar Candle – These are my absolute favorite candles and I love the iridescent jar they have out for the holiday season.
- 1 For You, 2 For Me Mascara Set – This set contains two of my favorite mascaras, and I haven’t tried the 3rd, but it’s a great price for all three. Such a fun way to try out a new product. The perfect stocking stuffer!
- Single Barbed Cuff – I have a variety of dainty gold bracelets that I like to stack. I think this one needs to be the latest in my collection. The barb design is so cool yet delicate in the gold.
- Flash Watch – This watch is from the same brand as the bracelet and they show them paired together. I love the modern yet classic styling of this watch. It reminds me of one my grandpa used to wear when I was little and it’s on sale right now too.
- Seedlings Journals, Set of 3 – I’m a paper and pen kind of girl (yet I am a blogger, welcome to the paradox that is me) and I’m constantly jotting down notes, thoughts, blog post ideas, etc… I always love to have cute notebooks or journals on hand and these are so pretty and a great price point for the set.
- The Original MakeUp Eraser, Chic Black – Another great stocking stuffer! These things take all of your makeup right off.
- Your Face & Eye Essentials Mini 5 Pc Travel Brush Set – I have a similar set of It Cosmetics makeup brushes and they are my favorite. This is a great set for travel, or I even like the smaller brushes for every day.
- Birthstone Bar Necklace – This is such a fun twist on a birthstone necklace and I love the idea of a personalized gift. My birthday is in March (just reminding the Mr. ahem..) and the aquamarine one is beautiful.
- Chloé Eau de Parfum – This is hands down my favorite perfume ever. I received a sample of it last year and it’s been my everyday scent since then. I always get compliments when I wear it.
11. Mockneck sweater in supersoft yarn – This sweater just came in the mail today, and it is legit the softest, coziest, thing I have ever put on my body. It comes in a million gorgeous colors and as of right now, it’s still 50% off. This will be one of those classic sweaters I will wear year after year.
12. Shawl Open-Front Cardigan – I’m constantly cold working from home, so I have a rotating cardigan sweater collection that I wear every day. I’m basically Mr. Rogers :) This one is the newest addition.
13. Pashmina Large Warm Blanket Solid Winter Shawl – Ok, this is an amazon find that has a million 5-star great reviews. I ordered it in two colors (it’s only $12!). I’ll keep you posted when they arrive, but I love big scarves like this for fall and winter. I always wear one when I travel too in case the airplane is cold.
14. The Medium Transport Tote – I love the quality of Madewell’s bags and their jeans are my favorite too. This bag is the perfect size for when you want your laptop, notebook etc… and it’s one of those classic pieces you will have forever. As of typing this, it’s still 40% off which is the best deal you will see all year at Madewell.
15. Suede shearling moccasin slippers – I love this style of slipper to wear around the house every day. If you follow me on Instagram you know I accidentally wore them to the grocery store last week too! These are a great under $20 gift for anyone.
16. Leather Chelsea boots – I have been on the hunt for the perfect every day Chelsea boot forever. These are perfection. I snagged them 1/2 off on black Friday, but there aren’t many sizes left. I linked my runner up (and also a little more budget-friendly) next as well.
17. Yale Chelsea Boot – I love these too and they come in a bunch of pretty colors. The snakeskin ones are so fun.
18. Boatneck Dolman Sweater – This sweater came in the mail today too (I’m starting to realize I did a little more black Friday shopping than I thought whoops!). It’s super soft and perfect with jeans or you could dress it up with winter white pants and a camel jacket too.
19. Women’s Cuffed Knit Beanie with Lining – I have spent a lot of time outside brainstorming in the pool house remodel (blog post coming soon), and this hat is keeping me cozy. Every time I wear it on Instagram, I’m flooded with DM’s about it. I love that it is fleece lined and under $15.
20. Wool-Blend Dad Coat – A little elf told me that my wonderful mother in law bought me this coat for Christmas and I can’t wait to get it. Again, another classic piece that I will have forever.
Phew! I think that’s everything. Happy shopping Mr.! Ahem, I mean ladies ;)
One quick note – Thursday I have a super fun giveaway exclusively for my email subscribers! If you are already subscribed to my emails be on the lookout for it. If not, you can enter your email above the subscribe button on my blog and get on the list for a chance to win!