Welcome to another Friday Feels where I share what I’m “feeling” this week. This post contains affiliate links.
This week, I’m feeling excited to share my fall home tour with you! You’ll have to wait one more week, but I thought I would give you a sneak peek of the mantel decor I went with this year.
I mentioned last week that I bought this candelabra from Target and I paired it with some extra dramatic 15 inch taper candles and a few Trader Joe pumpkins. I also cut some Karl Forester beach grass from the backyard for a little height.
I’ll be sharing the rest of the tour next Thursday so stay tuned!
Besides fall home decor, I also picked up a few clothing items that are getting me ready to cozy up with my coffee by the fire this fall. I had big plans to share some outfit photos with you, but I had a blood vessel burst in my eye and I wouldn’t subject you all to that. Small children and adults alike are recoiling in horror from me and my blood filled eye. My children spent a good 15 minutes this morning contemplating whether I looked more like a vampire, werewolf, or zombie. I think they settled on a crabby zombie mom, who really needs some coffee… So, I can either cross my fingers it dissipates soon or hope it hangs on until Halloween? Either way, I rounded up a few random things I bought this week while online shopping to make myself feel better :)
- Camo Waffle top – This shirt is so comfy and perfect for running errands with jeans and sneakers.
- Black Booties – I picked these up at Target and they have the perfect heel height, look great with jeans, and they are only $35!
- Field Jacket – I bought an olive jacket from Abercrombie that was on clearance, which sold out, but this classic one from Old Navy is a good dupe and it’s on sale right now too!
- H&M Joggers – Working from home, I live in joggers, but these are super cute with a t-shirt and jean jacket out and about too.
- Half Zip Pullover – This is legit the coziest thing minus my bathrobe that I have ever worn.
- Asymmetrical Snap up Fleece – Abercrombie had these last year too, but it just came out in a bunch of new colors. It has become my soccer mom uniform on the weekends.
- Leopard flats – I have had these 3 days and have worn them every day (trying to distract people from my zombie eye), and I have gotten so many compliments on them! They go with everything and instantly elevate any outfit. They are really good quality and on sale! Use the code SHOPTOIT for 30% off.