Well, it turns out I’m behind the times with the Holiday shopping over here! A few of you have messaged asking about gift guides because you are shopping early. So I took a poll on Instagram and turns out over 60 percent of you have been shopping for weeks! Some of you have even gift wrapped them already – overachievers. :) Eek! Cue a panicked interrogation of my children this weekend for Christmas lists. First up is my 12 1/2 (don’t forget that 1/2) year old daughter’s picks. Cozy and fun seem to be the Tween Girl Gift Guide theme this year!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. I may receive a small commission for purchases made through these links at no extra cost to you. Just click on the BOLD links.
Tween Girl Gift Guide
1, Boyfriend Joggers – We are all spending more time at home these days, so you can never have enough joggers. The neutral camo coloring is so cute on this pair.
2. Cozy Good Vibes Joggers – My daughter is all about the cute matching sets. This one looks so cozy.
3. Cozy Good Vibes Oversized Sweatshirt – The side slits are a fun detail on the matching top.
4. Fleece Cinched Hoodie – I was pretty convinced my daughter owned every comfy hoodie on the planet, but apparently she needs this one too. It comes in a few pretty muted tones.
5. Fuzzy Cross Over Slides – Fuzzy slides are everywhere this season. I think they are SO fun! I personally would choose the leopard print ones, but my daughter is partial to the blue pair.
6. Hi-Rise Jeggings – I bought my daughter these jeans this fall and they are a fave of hers. They are comfy and stretchy like leggings but are durable like jeans. The fact that the rips are all reinforced and patched, makes them mom-approved.
7. LED Color Changing Lights – My daughter loves her new room but she wants to add this last detail of glowing lights under her bed. She has plans to stick these to the bottom of her bed frame and have her very own disco party at night. It even comes with a remote that changes colors.
8. Sloth Slippers – My girlie LOVES to sleep. Even when she was a baby she would sleep till 9 am every morning…it’s quite a bit later than that now. She has always felt a certain kindred spirit with sloths. We saw these and immediately started laughing and knew she needed them!
9. Liberex Facial Cleansing Brush – I bought this for my daughter this summer and she uses it to exfoliate a few times a week. It’s at a great price point, and gentle enough for teen skin. It’s also waterproof so she uses it right in the shower.
10. Chromebook Silicone Keyboard Cover – All the 7th and 8th grade students at our school use Chromebooks. These keyboard covers are a fun way to personalize them.
11. 2021 Daily Planner – These planners are fun. Plus they have lots of helpful extras inside, like goal setting and to-do list pages. I’m all for anything that will keep her organized!
12. Le Vite Hair Straightening Brush – My daughter is a leftie and she struggles to use a curling iron or straightener – until we found this brush! It’s so easy to use. It’s just like a regular brush but with a heat plate on the back. She has naturally wavy hair, and this is easy and quick for her to use on busy mornings when she wants to tame the waves.
13. Heat Shield – She sprays this heat protectant on beforehand and it smells amazing.
14. Disco Bath Bomb – Bath bombs are always a great stocking stuffer, and Ulta has so many fun ones.
That’s it for this year’s Tween Girl Gift Guide. I’ll be back tomorrow with what my little guy has his eye on this year! Someone out there please confess you are like me and haven’t bought a thing yet???