My daughter and her friend have been hard at work picking out fun things for this year’s gift guide. Teen girls can be one of the hardest groups to shop for because they have very specific taste. Especially when it comes to clothes. I’ve long since given up trying to surprise my daughter with clothing she will like. Instead, I focused on fun gifts, gadgets and cozy things.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. I may receive a small commission for purchases made through these links at no extra cost to you. Just click on the item in the image below or the BOLD links.
Gift Guide For Teen Girls
- Nike Blazer Mid 77 Vintage – These are my daughters favorite sneakers. I have to admit I think they are completely adorable too. They look cute with jeans, leggings and even dresses.
- Personal Keurig – This is funnily enough the gift my daughter wanted the most last year! She loves the idea of keeping this in her room and making herself a hot chocolate or mocha in the morning. It comes in few fun colors too.
- Carhartt Ribbed Knit Beanie – I love this lavender color! My daughter has a couple of these beanies—they’re great quality.
- Pura Vida Star Necklace – Anything from Pura Vida is always a safe bet for my daughter. She has several of their pieces and they are so dainty and cute. These two pieces (this necklace and the bracelet below) are at the top of her wish list.
- Maui Charm Bracelet
- Sling Bag – She loves this style bag when she is out with friends. It’s the perfect size for her phone, wallet and snack. The essentials! This one comes in all sorts of colors and patterns.
- Fuzzy Slippers – A new fun pair of slippers is always a great stocking stuffer. These come in a bunch of colors.
- Eye Mask – A cozy eye mask for the kid that likes to sleep til noon.
- UGG slippers – Uggs are back in style! These are perfect for slipping on in the morning.
- Watercolor Brush Pens – These seem like all the fun of painting without all of the mess.
- Jewelry Organizer – My daughter loves making and wearing jewelry, and this looks like a great way to keep her collection corralled.
- The Comfy – We love to watch Shark Tank as a family and ever since we watched this episode, my kids have been wanting one of these.
- Bluetooth Speaker – My daughter has music playing at all times and wanted a speaker she could use in the shower. My ears are on board with this ideas since otherwise she tends to just blast the one in her room to reach the bathroom.
- Casetify – My daughter loves these cases. They are cute, slim and keep her phone protected.
- Charging Hub – My daughter has a million gadgets and charging chords in her room that drive me nuts as they are strewn about. I’m thinking this would be perfect for corralling them all.
- Nike Leggings – Leggings and a large hoodie seem to be the early morning uniform these days. She loves these black nike leggings.
- Amped Fleece Throw – Urban Outfitters always has the softest blankets in pretty colors.
- Inflatable Lounger – This is right at the top of my daughter’s (and her friends’) list. She is envisioning chilling on the beach with a good book on this lounger. Come to think of it, this might need to go on my list too!
You may also enjoy: