Continuing along with the gift guides today. Let’s tackle typically one of the hardest people to buy for, the guys in your life! I tried to think of not only ideas the Mr. would want, but also fun things my dad and father-in-law would enjoy, so there is something for men of all ages.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. I may receive a small commission for purchases made through these links at no extra cost to you. Just click on the BOLD links.
Gift Guide for Him
- Glass Topper Cocktail Smoker – I actually bought this for Father’s Day and the Mr. loves it! He always orders it when a restaurant has a smoked old fashioned, and now he can make them at home. It’s such a fun gadget to take out when you have friends or family over as well.
- Kabob Grilling Baskets – These are perfect for the grill master in your life! They are so much easier to flip than a skewer and are easy to customize for vegetarians or picky eaters.
- Atom Sling Bag – The Mr. is our designated snack carrier when we go hiking. This lightweight sling bag is great for hiking, theme parks, or sporting events.
- Truff Hot Sauce – I personally don’t enjoy hot sauce, but the Mr. is a hot sauce afficianado. He loves all 3 flavors of this hot sauce, but any one would be a great stocking stuffer too.
- Popcorn Seasoning – Little known fact, the Mr. loves popcorn. He is old school and likes to make his own over the stove. We have a whole set of these popcorn flavorings and they are so fun for movie night.
- Outdoor Popcorn Popper – Now he can enjoy popcorn on bonfire nights as well. This is such a fun idea for campers!
- California Beanie – Vuori is one of our favorite clothing brands and a good beanie is always a great gift for a long winter.
- Nike Therma-FIT Repel Element – I personally stick to indoor exercising when the weather is crummy, but the Mr. loves these shirts for running in damp weather.
- EDWIN Maddox Slim Fit Stretch Jeans – If your husband is still wearing the same style jeans he wore in college, it may be time for an upgrade. These are the Mr.’s current favorite pair.
- Lightweight Heated Vest – We bought this last year when we were trying to get out of the house and walk every day during the pandemic. He gets so much more use out of this than I thought! He wears it all the time for soccer games, yard work, and hiking. It’s rechargeable heaters keep him nice and toasty.
- Bushnell Wingman GPS Golf Speaker Bundle – This is a fun gift for any golfer. It’s a range finder that magnetically hooks onto your golf cart, pairs with your phone to find any course, and doubles as a bluetooth speaker as well. The Mr. is a big fan and his golf buddies are too.
- Smart WiFi Light Bulb – The Mr. is obsessed with making our house as “smart” as possible. We have these lightbulbs in several lamps in our house so he can control them all on his phone when we are away. We also have them in our bedroom and it’s nice to just announce “Alexa turn all lights off” when you are already tucked in for the night.
- Spikeball – We bought this game this summer after watching people play it on the beach. It’s been so fun to break out when we have friends out by the lake.
- Govee Temperature Humidity Monitor – Again with the smart home stuff! The Mr. has these monitors everywhere, in the guest cottage, pool house, basement…he can tell what the temperature and humidity of any room right from his phone. He ensures me this is thrilling… hmmm… well… we will agree to disagree, but I guess techie guys think so :)
- Death & Co Cocktail Book – One thing on the Mr.’s wish list is this “cool cocktail book” from a bar we went to in Denver. I of course wanted one that would look cool on my coffee table or bar, so this will make us both happy!
- Banks Shorts – These were on my gift guide last year as well, but he insisted I include them again. Hands down his favorite shorts that we wears all summer long. He only wears their bathing suits now too!
- Kindle – The Mr. is old school and prefers to read an actual real live book. Which I completely get and support…until it comes to packing for vacation. He would like to use about 15 lbs of our allotted 50 lb luggage to pack books. I’m forcing him into this century for a few upcoming trips because I need that precious space for shoes! ;)
That’s what I found for the men in your life, if you missed my other gift guides you can see them here.