One of the hardest people to buy for is the guys in your life! I tried to think of not only ideas the Mr. would want, but also fun things my dad and father-in-law would enjoy, so there is something for men of all ages.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. I may receive a small commission for purchases made through these links at no extra cost to you. Just click on the photos or BOLD links.
Gift Guide for Him
- Ooni Fyra Outdoor Pizza Oven – This outdoor pizza oven is so popular this year. I love the sleek look and appreciate that it’s not an eyesore when left out.
- Vuori Performance Jogger Sweatpants – If you or your guy haven’t tried Vuori sweats yet, you’ll be hooked as soon as you do. The brand makes the softest, coziest athleisure that holds up well over time.
- Goodlife Tri-Blend Scallop V-Neck Tee – T-shirts are always a safe bet when it comes to gifting the guy in your life. I love the olive color on this one. The Mr. has these in 5 colors, it’s his go to uniform.
- Theragun Handheld Massager – These massagers were all the rage the last few Christmas seasons, and they’re still very much in demand. This would make the perfect gift for the runner in your life (or the guy who might get sore from doing so many home improvement projects).
- Heated Vest – I shared this vest in a recent Friday Feels post and so many of you were intrigued! Dan and I both have one and love using it throughout the winter. It’s lightweight but really does keep you warm during morning walks or weekend soccer games.
- Whiskey Ice Cube Molds – Ice cube molds have been a go-to holiday gift for years but I love that these can be monogrammed for a personal touch.
- Nike Killshot Sneakers – Pair these cool sneakers with jeans and a hoodie and you’ll have the perfect dad uniform.
- Vuori Boardshorts – Because in the dead of winter, we all need something to look forward to. These are another great find from Vuori—and they come in 12 patterns/colors.
- Personalized Whiskey Barrel – Have a whiskey lover in your house? They’ll be stoked to receive this mini oak whiskey barrel. I love that it’s handmade in the U.S.
- Infuse & Pour Alcohol Kit – Can you tell we like cocktails in this house? This at-home libation kit comes with a variety of dehydrated fruits and spices so you can concoct your own unique cocktail.
- Glass Topper Cocktail Smoker – Every aspiring bar tender needs the tools of the trade. Whip up your very own smoke-infused cocktails that look, taste, and smell delicious with this smoker. I actually bought this for Father’s Day and the Mr. loves it! It’s such a fun gadget to take out when you have friends or family over as well.
- Knit Gloves – You can’t beat these highly-rated knit gloves for $12.
- Wheeled Garment Bag – If your guy travels for work often, he’ll appreciate keeping his essentials organized in this garment bag.
- Bushnell Wingman Speaker – The perfect speaker for the golfer in your life! Not only is it magnetic and connects right to your golf cart to play your favorite tunes, it tells you how far you are from the tee too. The Mr. loves this and uses it every time he golfs!
- Basic V-Neck T-Shirts – This four pack of t-shirts is a great stocking stuffer. I think they’re a total score for $30, they are the only kind the Mr. will wear.
- Wicking Socks – These seamless, anti-blister socks are ideal for the active guy who is always on the go. They’d make another great stocking stuffer.
- California Beanie – A good beanie is always a great gift for a long winter.
- Vuori Banks Shorts – Athletic shorts for the warmer days ahead. These have over 4,000 5-star reviews.
- Truff Hot Sauce – I personally don’t enjoy hot sauce, but the Mr. is a hot sauce aficionado. He loves all 3 flavors of this hot sauce, but any one would be a great stocking stuffer too.
- Wireless Charging Pad – If you’re always trying to corral chargers so they aren’t all strewn about your house, this charging pad offers a great solution. The Mr. has this one for when he travels. He keeps it right in his suitcase because it folds up nice and small.
That’s what I found for the men in your life, if you missed my other gift guides you can see them here.