I thought I was done with gift guides here on the blog, but several of you pointed out to me that you were anxiously awaiting my own personal list for Santa! Whoops forgot about that one. It took me a minute to figure out what I actually wanted this year. Bonus, my fabulous mom got in on the action. She gave me some great gift ideas if you are on the hunt for your mom too.
So here we go first up my gift guide for me. A few of these are definitely on my wish list, along with some favorite purchases of the year.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. I may receive a small commission for purchases made through these links at no extra cost to you. Just click on the BOLD links.
- Rifle Paper Co. Canteen – My New Year’s resolution is always to drink more water. This adorable water bottle may make it an easier goal to reach.
- Instant Vortex Air Fryer – We bought this on a whim last Super Bowl because we wanted to make wings. I don’t honestly know how we ever lived without it! I use it at least 3 times a week. Don’t let the word fryer fool you, I use this to quickly roast veggies, herbed potatoes, and all kinds of recipes. It’s especially great in the summer when you don’t want to turn the oven on.
- Crepe Maker – My mother-in-law bought this for me a few years ago, and the whole family loves it. Making the perfect crepe is so easy. It’s a fun change from our usual Saturday morning pancakes.
- Caraway Nonstick Cookware – These were the top of my list this year. All my wedding gift pots and pans are 17 years old now, so we are due for an upgrade. I’ll keep you posted once I receive mine, but these are non-stick, non-toxic, and I have a friend who swears by them! Added bonus – they come in such fun colors.
- Remi Measuring Cups – These are the prettiest measuring cups for Christmas cookie baking with my kids.
- Modern Comfort Food by Ina Garten – I have every single Barefoot Contessa cookbook because she is just my absolute fave. A little birdie told me this one will be in my stocking this year.
- Avery Striped Mixing Bowls – I love a set of nesting bowls. I have a few from Crate & Barrel, and I think I need to add this striped set to my collection.
- Half Baked Harvest Super Simple by Tieghan Gerard – I have both of Tieghan’s cookbooks and I use them weekly. She is one of my favorite food bloggers, and her flavor combos are always interesting and delicious.
- USB Candle Lighter – Have you seen these USB lighters? They are SO cool and perfect for candle season.
- Monogram Mug – A new monogram mug is sort of a Christmas stocking tradition around here, and I love the handmade vibe these have.
- Oversized Chenille Sweater – Ok, this looks kind of blah on my style board here, but click over and check it out on the model. It’s oversized and cozy-looking and comes in a bunch of pretty colors. I love this blue one, perfect to wear with leggings all winter.
- Single Pass T3 Curling Iron – I splurged on this curling iron this summer when my trusty old one broke down. I wanted to know if this T3 Iron is really worth the hype, and it is! I curl my hair on day 1 with this, and on day 2 I still have pretty waves. It’s on the pricey side, but it saves me so much time each week.
- Derma Roller Microneedling Tool – I’ve had this trusty torture device for over a year now and I love it. I lovingly call it torture, but it’s only mildly uncomfortable. I use this a few times a week before I put my skincare products on at night. I can always tell a difference the next day in my skin.
- Tarte Eyeshadow Palette – I talked about this a few weeks back when I ordered it, and I love it. I use the Bloom and the Toasted Eyeshadow every day. This is also a great gift to split up among your girlfriends or daughters for stocking stuffers.
- McGee & Co Candle – I have this Forest and Fir Candle in my kitchen. It smells so fresh and Christmasy without being overpowering.
- Majestic Gold Uncommon James Necklace – This is one of my fave jewelry brands. I have several of their pieces, this is the latest one I have my eye on.
- Atocha Small Coin Necklace – This is from the same line. I have had it for two years now and it’s still a fave. It’s a nice dainty size that is perfect for everyday wear. I get compliments on it all the time.
- Eloise Chain Bracelet – I like to mix and match a stack of gold bracelets. This one is so pretty at a great price point.
- Fuzzy Slide Slippers – These are just pure fun. It’s 2020 and I’ll wear bright blue fuzzy slides if I want to!
- Moccasin Slippers – If the blue fuzzy slippers are fun, these are my practical carpool run slippers. I buy a new pair of this style every year. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve looked down in the grocery store to find them on my feet. ;)
- Drew Combat Boots – A TON of you ordered these boots when I shared them last and they are still my favorite. I wear them almost every day (when I remember to take my slippers off…). They are now restocked in every size and under $50!
- ZipTop Crossbody Bag – Madewell bags are always top of my list. I love the two-tone look of this one, it will go with everything. They are having a great sale right now so it’s a great time to invest in one.
- Striped V-neck Sweater – The texture on this sweater is so fun. I can tell it’s one of those easy to throw on pieces that still looks put together.
- Pom Pom Blouse – I have this blouse and absolutely love it! You can wear it with jeans and boots for a casual look, or it’s great dressed up too.
- Vuori Joggers – I raved about their men’s shorts in my gift guide for the Mr. but I also have a pair of Vuori leggings. They are the best. I’m hoping Santa brings me these joggers to add to my stay at home wardrobe.
Ok and now for some picks from my mom!
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask – My mom swears by this stuff and it’s a must-have for her bedtime routine.
- Deep Sleep Body Cocoon Lotion – My mom is super sensitive to scents and lotions, but this one passes the test. She puts it on before bed and it helps relax her to sleep. She actually talked my ear off about this one, because the scent is so amazing. She is stockpiling it!
- Facebook Portal Smart Calling System – This one is a great idea especially for 2020. If your mom is missing her grandkids (like my mom) this is a fun way to keep in touch. It’s a photo display when not in use, and it’s also a fun FaceTime system. This especially great for my younger nieces and nephew. It allows them to read interactive books with her that allows them to be part of the story. It has all sorts of special effects and filters that keep them giggling. They absolutely love it! It keeps their attention versus the flyby face timing you normally get from a 3-year-old.
- Greenlights by Matthew McConaughey – My mom is an avid reader and a book is always a good gift for her. This one was on her list this year (mine too, but I bought the audible version so I could hear Matthew read it to me. Alright, alright, alright!!)
- Laura Geller Eyeshadow – This is a really beautiful neutral eyeshadow palette that my mom uses daily.
- 52 Lists for Happiness – My mom has been writing in this journal for a few months now and is really enjoying it. It’s great for focusing on the positive aspects of life.
- A Time for Mercy by John Grisham – My mom just finished this one and really enjoyed it! It’s a classic Grisham, with compelling plotline and interesting characters.
- Library Card Tote – My mom volunteers at a library 2 days a week (it is not open yet, but she can’t wait to go back) so this is the perfect bag for her!
- Double Coin Layered Necklace – This delicate layered necklace is so pretty. It is a staple in my mom’s wardrobe, I’ve been tempted to borrow it!
- Angela Readers – Anthropologie has SO many cute and fun readers. My mom has them stashed everywhere so a nice pair is always a good idea.
- Farley Reading Glasses – The pop of color on this pair is so fun! Perfect for my mom down in Florida.
Happy Shopping! You can check out my other gift guides below –