I’m continuing on with gift guides and today it’s for the guy in your life. The Mr. hand picked everything in this gift guide when he was sitting on an airplane. The Mr. loves grilling, whisky, beer, reading, and running. If your husband, dad, or son enjoys any of those things this Men’s Gift Guide is for you!
Disclaimer:This post contains affiliate links. I may receive a small commission for purchases made through these links at no extra cost to you. Just click on the BOLD links.
Men’s Gift Guide
- Supima Scallop Crew – These are the softest, best fitting, slim cut shirts. My husband has them in 5 or 6 colors now. It’s pretty much his weekend uniform.
- Sun-Faded Slub Scallop Henley – These are his fall/weekend winter uniform shirts. They are just perfectly faded and look like your favorite shirt you’ve had forever.
- The RS01 Sneaker – The Mr. cannot keep a pair of shoes clean to save his life. You can throw this pair in the washing machine would be perfect for him.
- 32 Degrees Mens 4 Pack Cool V-Neck T-Shirt – After extensive research he has declared these the best undershirts ever. They are lightweight, moisture wicking, and don’t show under dress shirts. They are the only ones he will wear.
- Kore Short – I think this brand has been on my gift guide for the last 3 years and for good reason. He loves their swimsuits, shorts, joggers, and these shorts.
- Bristle Free Grill Brush – I’ve been reading horror stories about grilling brush bristles getting in your food, so this is going right into his stocking this year.
- Easy-to-Flip BBQ Skewer Rack – This little gadget looks so genius to me! You can flip all the skewers really easily with a twist of a lever.
- Callaway Golf Supersoft Golf Balls – The Mr. swears these are the best golfballs. We sent my dad a box for his birthday and he agrees.
- Lightweight Quilted Vest – My husband loves to wear a vest for extra warmth and I love the look of this one.
- Cherry Pit Therapeutic Heat Pillow – Everyone in my family fights over this heating pillow. It’s easy to throw in the microwave and use on a sore neck or cold feet.
- Wireless Charging Dock for Kindle – If you are shopping for a kindle reader, this wireless charging dock is so nice to keep on a desk or nightstand.
- Long Range Wireless Smart Meat Thermometer – Another great gift idea for the griller in your life, or the gadget lover. My husband likes anything he can monitor from his phone so this meat thermometer is perfect.
- Cold Brew Coffee Making Pitcher – We love cold brew coffee and have been wanting to make it at home. I love the look of this pitcher.
- Thermal Underwear for Men – This is the best long underwear set. It’s perfect for hunting, yard work, outdoor sporting events, or winter runners.
- Same as Ever: A Guide to What Never Changes – The Mr. always has a stack of books on his nightstand, and this was a recent favorite.
- Going Infinite: The Rise and Fall of a New Tycoon – The rise and fall of cryptocurrency Sam Bankman-Fried tycoon. I’m adding this one to my list too!
- Campfire Beer Caramelizer – This has great reviews, and looks so fun for camping or backyard campfires. You heat it in the fire and plunge it into a beer. It’s supposed to caramelize the sugars in your beer and add a deeper, smokier flavor.
- Clear Ice Cube Tray for Whiskey – I’ve linked several large ice cube molds before, but this version looks even better. It makes perfectly clear ice. Perfect for the whiskey or bourbon drinker in your family.