Why are tween boys the hardest to holiday shop for? They aren’t the easiest to crack when it comes to getting a solid wish list, and they don’t seem to get excited about too much. If you’re struggling to find the perfect gift for your son, nephew, or neighbor, these ideas will certainly be a hit.
These are all items my son either has or wants this year, and most of them are available on Amazon for a quick turnaround!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. I may receive a small commission for purchases made through these links at no extra cost to you. Just click on the photos or BOLD links below.
TWEEN BOYS HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE
- Speks Geode Magnetic Fidget Sphere – This is the perfect gift for the kid who always wants to keep their hands busy. The magnetic pieces can be assembled in over 100 different combinations. Another fun feature: If you pile the pentagon pieces in your hands and shake them, they’ll magically self-align!
- Abercrombie Essential Icon Hoodie – My son practically lives in Abercrombie hoodies. This one is super soft, washes well, and goes with everything.
- Toy Rocket Launcher – I think that product name says it all – ha! What is it with boys and wanting to launch everything? This rocket is made with foam to keep any items (or people) around it safe. It can launch up to 250 feet in the air, making it perfect for outdoor entertainment when the weather warms up.
- 3D Wooden Launcher Puzzle – My son’s love of building things started with Magna-Tiles when he was younger, but this model kit looks like a slightly more mature option. Once built, it can launch items up to 10 feet, or serve as a desktop accessory they can brag about to their friends ;).
- 3D Illuminated Wooden Puzzle – This is another wooden puzzle that looks so cool. I love that it lights up—it just adds an extra “wow” factor.
- Magnetic Rings Fidget Toy Set – These make a great stocking stuffer or last-minute gift. I don’t know any kids that don’t love these, especially in the tween age range.
- Fleece Taper Sweatpants – Abercrombie has made such a huge comeback in the last year or so, and these fleece sweatpants are a favorite in our house. So cozy for lounging around the house or for wearing to sports practices.
- Nike Fleece Sweatpants – A pair of Nike sweats is always a good go-to gift. Your tween boy might not be overly enthusiastic about receiving clothes for Christmas, but they likely need some fresh items in rotation.
- Flying Orb Magic Ball – You read that right, this light up ball is fun for both kids and adults to play with. It floats above your hands when you let go of it and can complete boomerangs and different flight paths depending on how you throw it.
- LEGO Architecture London – What boy doesn’t want a LEGO set for Christmas? This London set is an ideal size to keep them busy without losing interest. I love that my son can take it apart when he is done, and try to build his own creations.
- Crunch Lab Box – This is another gift that my son is totally obsessed with! The monthly subscription box comes with a new toy to build and play with, providing ongoing entertainment/something to look forward to each month.
I think that’s it for my tween boys gift guide this year. You can check out my gift guide for teen girls, gift guide for him, gift guide for her, and gift guide for home decor lovers for more ideas. Happy shopping!