I wanted to add a new gift guide to the mix this year and thought a roundup of home decor finds made most sense. Whether you need some inspiration on what to put on your own wish list or if you’re searching for a gift for the interior obsessed person in your life, you can’t go wrong with any of these picks!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. I may receive a small commission for purchases made through these links at no extra cost to you. Just click on the item or the BOLD links.
- Ivory Windowpane Throw Blanket – You can never have too many throw blankets and this one is a total bargain for under $40!
- Taper Set – These would look so pretty in an entryway or on a dining room table. Pair taper candles with them for a complete gift.
- Glass Vases – Add some faux florals to these funky vases and place them on top of a dresser or nightstand.
- A&G Liquid Hand Soap – If you’re looking for a luxe hand soap, this is a great pick! Choose from lemon verbena, creamy coconut, and fern and lavender scents.
- Dagny Measuring Cups – These measuring cups are cute enough to leave out on the counter. They’d make the perfect gift for the aspiring baker in your life.
- Peyton Dish Towel – Another fool-proof gift? Dish towels. Anthropologie always has unique options and I love the waffle knit fabric on this one.
- Wise Owl Bookends – How chic would these look in a built-in bookshelf? If you know a reader, these would make for such a fun gift!
- Link Decorative Object – Set this link on top of a coffee table or desk to add some fun texture and personality to a space.
- Copper Mug Candle – This would be so sweet to give to someone who loves cocktails and home decor.
- Waterfall Stemless Wine Glasses – For the host or wine aficionado. These stemless glasses would look so pretty on a bar cart.
- Supper: Recipes Worth Staying In For – A good cookbook is a no-brainer gift. This one has so many tasty recipes and such a pretty cover.
- The Hygge Life – A pretty coffee table book that will inspire anyone to create a comfy, welcoming home.
- Clove and Black Currant Candle – Candles always make a great gift and this is one of my favorites. It’s pretty big so it will last for a long time!
- Handknit Cable Pillow – I love these pillow covers for the winter months—they’re so soft and cozy!
- Emlyn Basket – The perfect spot to store throw blankets, shoes, or other household necessities.
- Round Bread Boards – These would look so beautiful hung near a stovetop.
- Round Bristle Brush – I’m not a fan of regular sponges or dish brushes because they can be somewhat of an eyesore. These bristle brushes are so much chicer!
- Metal Matted Gold Frame – For the home decor lover who is photo obsessed.
- Minka Textured Pot – This hand painted pot has textured baubles along the sides that would add a fun texture to any type of space.
- Delicious Wintertime – A winter-inspired cookbook that’s packed with comfort meal ideas and hearty recipes. I’d gift this to anyone who lives in a snowy area.
- Marble and Wood Cake Stand – How nice would this look on a kitchen countertop? Another solid gift for the person who likes to bake.
- Paddle Cutting Board – For the hostess with the mostest, these paddle cutting boards are equally as useful as they are pretty. I have had this one for years and love it.
- Adra Vase – This is another vase I have. It’s simple, timeless, and goes with everything.
- Chain Decor – This marble chain would add a high-end touch to a bedroom.
- Linen Textured Pillows – If you know someone who loves swapping out their throw pillows as often as I do, you can’t go wrong with these.
- Chunky Knitted Throw Blanket – If you haven’t shopped for home decor from The Home Depot, you’re missing out! I love how thick this knitted throw blanket is.
Check out my other gift guides for more inspiration: