I’m continuing on with the gift guides today! This one is the most fun to put together because it’s everything on my personal list. If you are shopping for a sister, friend, aunt, daughter, any woman in your life, I have you covered. Feel free to forward this on to your husband too! ;)
Disclaimer:This post contains affiliate links. I may receive a small commission for purchases made through these links at no extra cost to you. Just click on the BOLD links.
Gift Guide For Her
- Satin Pillowcase – I’ve used a satin pillowcase for a few years now, and this brand is by far my favorite one. This is a great stocking stuffer for any woman.
- Capri Blue Volcano Capiz Reed Diffuser – This has always been and probably will always be one of my favorite scents for our home.
- Monarch Monogram Mug – My mom buys me a monogramed mug from Anthropologie every year. Crossing my fingers this one is in my stocking.
- Capri Blue Volcano Gold Selenite Glass Jar Candle – The blue volcano scent in candle form is a great hostess gift as well. This jar is so pretty.
- Essential Sunday Half-Zip – I love a good half-zip paired with leggings in the winter. The fit of this one is perfect.
- Buttoned ribbed cardigan – A classic cardigan is a staple in my closet. The gold buttons on this sweater are such a pretty detail.
- LED Neck Reading Light – This is a recommendation from my fellow bookworm mother. She says this light gives off just the right amount of light to not wake my dad and it’s comfortable as well.
- Soft Lounge Rib Sleep Set – I’m a recent fan of SKIMS. Their bras and underwear are SO comfortable. These pajamas are top of my list this year.
- Chain and Bar Bracelet – Jewelry is always a safe bet for a good gift. I love this simple and classic bracelet that you can engrave with something special. Adding your kid’s initials, a special date, or phrase would make this a memorable gift.
- Makeup Brush Organizer Bag – I bought this travel makeup brush organizer for a recent trip, and it was life changing. It functions as a travel bag, but it unzips and folds down to form a cup that stands on your hotel counter. It kept me so organized on our trip.
- Set of Three Baguette Huggie Earrings – I’m very into little huggie hoops right now and these have such an elevated look.
- The Love Knot Faux Leather Bag – Slouchy bags are on trend. This one is the perfect size and comes in lots of colors as well.
- Birkenstock Arizona EVA Sandals – I have these sandals in silver and wore them all summer long. They are crazy comfortable and easy to clean. I’m loving this new gold color!
- Sunkissed Nudes 3-Piece Mini Set – I grabbed this little mini set to throw in my carry-on and it’s the perfect eye shadow, cheek color, and lip combo. Basically everything you need in a little container. I loved it so much I went and bought this eyeshadow set too!
- 1,000 Record Covers – My mom used to have a big record collection that she saved from her childhood. I love the idea of this coffee table book for any music lover in your life. I bet this would be so fun to flip through and spark great conversation.
- EMILY: The Cookbook – I’m a cookbook collector and I’ve heard great things about this one. I just added it to my collection and can’t wait to dive in and make a few recipes.
- Minnetonka Cally Moccasin Slipper – These are my favorite “house shoes” in the winter. I love this new light gray color.
- Gazelle Sneaker – Adidas is having a moment right now. I bought myself the Samba’s this spring, but I really want to add the Gazelle to my collection too. I had this exact pair in 7th grade in navy and it’s so funny that they have come back around again!