It’s gift guide time again! I personally haven’t started my holiday shopping yet, but the grandmas are already asking for gift ideas. As usual, I had my kids scour the internet for their fave finds and I’m sharing their “hard work” with you! I’m kicking it off today with gift ideas for your teenage daughter. My 15 year old is an athlete, a sneaker head, and a girlie girl. From workout gear to jewelry, I’ve got you covered!
Disclaimer:This post contains affiliate links. I may receive a small commission for purchases made through these links at no extra cost to you. Just click on the BOLD links.
Teen Girl Gift Guide
- Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette Pen Spray – My daughter wears this perfume and loves it! Getting the less expensive pen spray is always the way to go. Especially for finicky teens who like to change things up. This smells young and fresh and not overpowering.
- Multi Gem Pearl Choker – Pura Vida is always on her list for jewelry. She has a really similar necklace to this that she wears everyday.
- Emilie Gold Short Pendant Necklace in Iridescent Drusy – Kendra Scott is always a safe bet for teenage girls as well. The quality is great for a little nicer gift that she will have a long time.
- Set 14K Gold Hoop Earrings – This inexpensive earring set makes a great stocking stuffer!
- Diffuserlove Ceramic Diffuser – A diffuser is a relaxing addition to a bedroom, and this one would fit on her bookshelves.
- Essential Drip Lip Oil – Lip Oil is all the rage right now (I love this one personally). My daughter picked this up at her last trip to Ulta and loves it. It has a really subtle color and the shine is so pretty. It’s perfect for a “no makeup” makeup look.
- The IceFlow Flip Straw Tumbler – This one really needs no explanation, who doesn’t love a Stanley? This one is great for throwing in your sports bag as it doesn’t spill with the flip straw.
- JBL Go 3 Eco: Portable Speaker – These small portable speakers are a perfect gift. Throw it in your gym bag, or take it to the beach or bonfire. We have several JBL speakers and the sound quality is great. This one is small, waterproof, and comes in a bunch of fun colors.
- Can Beverage Cooler – Another fun addition to a teen hangout spot, this mini-fridge can hold a few cans of pop to share with friends. It is also perfect for storing skincare products too!
- Gymshark Everyday Seamless Shorts -My cross country runner loves these shorts for hitting the gym.
- Sherpa Bed Blanket – Cozy blankets are a must this time of year. This sherpa one is a great addition to the end of any bed.
- Jordan 1 Elevate Low – My daughter is constantly stalking shoes on StockX and these have been on her wish list for a while.
- High Rise Loose Jean – The fit of these jeans is so cute, and they come in several washes.
- Scuba Mid-Rise Wide-Leg Pant – Lululemon is always a splurge, but I will say the quality is great and these will last her a long time.
- Whoa So Soft Crewneck Sweater – This sweater is so soft and comes in a bunch of great colors and stripes.
- Coofay Gym Backpack – My daughter has had this gym bag for a few years. It’s a great size, and it has a special compartment on the bottom for her shoes. It also comes in tons of fun color options.
- Chargefeel 2 Low Women’s Workout Shoe – Another splurge item (teen girls really love their Lululemon) but I’ve heard great things about these shoes. She is in the gym 4 or 5 times a week, so a good quality shoe is a must.