The internet tells me it’s gift guide time already! Yikes, I haven’t even started shopping for Christmas yet. It sounds like deliveries/supply chains are going to be a pain again this year. So I’ll throw my hat in the ring too with my gift giving lists. Let’s start off with my personal fave – The Gift Guide for Her, or well me. :)
This is a mix of things I have and LOVE, and also a few items I would be happy to find around my tree this year.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. I may receive a small commission for purchases made through these links at no extra cost to you. Just click on the photos or BOLD links.
Gift Guide for Her
- Rifle Paper Co. Notebook Set – I always love gifting (and receiving!) notebooks from Rifle Paper Co. The fun prints just make me happy and I always find it handy to have notebooks around the house.
- Eye Massager – If you struggle with migraines at all, this eye massager is a necessity. It heats up and gently rubs your eyes to help relax you. Even if you’re gifting it to someone who doesn’t suffer from migraines, it would be perfect to incorporate in an evening wind down routine.
- Vuori Performance Jogger – I also listed these sweatpants in my gift guide for men because they’re so insanely comfy. Other perks: They have a drawstring waist and pockets!
- Rifle Paper Co. Cosmetic Pouch – Another Rifle Paper Co. find that I’m loving this season. This cosmetic bag is ideal for toting along larger toiletries on vacations or for housing everyday essentials in a tote bag.
- Kimono Robe – This robe i almost too pretty to wear while just lounging around the house.
- Pajama Set – I’m a big fan of the subtle floral print on this PJ set. They look so soft!
- Uncommon James Triad Ring – I absolutely adore this jewelry line. These three rings are perfect for everyday wear.
- Uncommon James Middle Ground Ring – This is another ring I’m currently eyeing. I love the small stones around the band.
- Uncommon James Three’s a Party Chain Necklace – Last Uncommon James find, I swear! This gold necklace is so unique and looks much more expensive than it really is.
- Satin Pillowcase – If you haven’t jumped on board with the satin pillowcase craze yet, this is your sign to make the switch. It makes slipping into bed feel so much more luxurious.
- Nikita Throw Blanket – If you’re anything like me then you likely have the mindset that you can’t have too many throw blankets. This one has such a unique print and I love that it’s made from wool.
- Lip Mask – Combat dry winter lips with this hydrating mask. This would make for a very practical stocking stuffer.
- Long Barrel Curling Iron – If your daughter, friend, or sister is in need of a new curling iron, I can’t recommend this one enough.
- Amika Dry Shampoo Set – This is a great go-to dry shampoo. It smells soooo good and really does the trick on second (or third) day hair.
- Sunday Riley C.E.O. Vitamin C Serum – If you’re trying to find the perfect gift for your skin-obsessed pal, this vitamin c serum is sure to impress. It does a great job fading dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
- Tarte Eyeshadow Palette – Even after all the holiday festivities are over, it’s nice to have a fancy eyeshadow palette on hand. This one has a great variety of neutral colors.
- Tarte Brush Set – This brush set comes with everything you need to level up your makeup routine. It would make a good gift for teens who are starting to dabble in makeup.
- Buxom Plumping Lip Balm – Need another good stocking stuffer or last minute gift addition? I really love this plumping lip balm, which comes in four different shades.
- Franco Sarto Western Booties – I’ve always been a fan of Franco Sarto boots both for quality and comfort. These would go with pretty much everything!
- UGG Scuff Slipper – UGG’s have been making a solid comeback and I’m digging these slippers. The light pink color is so cute!
- Leaf Bookmark – I’ve never seen a bookmark as pretty and elegant as this one—perfect for the reader in your life!
- Blockprinted Monogram Mug – It wouldn’t be a Lily Pad Cottage gift guide without a monogram Anthro mug! I get a new one every year, and I have quite a few in my rotation now. Add some hot chocolate mix or a chic coffee bean scooper for a complete gift.
- Smart Watch Band – I love my Apple Watch but I’ll be the first to admit they aren’t the most fashionable accessory. This tortoise shell watch band will really level up your look.
- Frankie Clutch – I’m totally swooning over this clutch. It comes in six colors and is a great option to carry from day to night. Plus, it has a strap so you can carry it as a crossbody bag if you prefer that!
- Capri Blue Volcano Gold Jar Candle – This cult-favorite candle scent is a safe bet if you’re stumped on what to gift someone. The gold jar is perfect for the holiday season.
- Collins Knit Beanie – A great, quality beanie that’s ideal for winter wear. The navy blue is my favorite color but the periwinkle is also pretty.
- Nike Waffle Debut – These are a cross between workout and everyday sneakers. They’d look just as cute with denim as they would with leggings.