Crockpot Roasted Tomato Pork Tenderloin
This is one of my go-to easy weeknight meals in the winter. My whole family loves it which is a rarity. I love a crockpot recipe especially on busy nights. There is nothing better than coming home to a warm house after a hectic day and having dinner already done. This crockpot fire roasted tomato pork tenderloin recipe could not be easier!
This recipe uses canned fire roasted tomatoes which really add a smoky roasted flavor. It definitely tastes like something you spent hours cooking on the stove, without all the work.
Crockpot pork tenderloin ingredients
- Canned cannellini beans
- Canned fire roasted tomatoes
- Canned tomato sauce
- Pork tenderloin
Basically if you can open a can you can make this meal. You place the pork tenderloin in the crockpot and dump the rest of the ingredients in. Let it cook all day and shred the pork when tender.
At the very end I stir in a few spoonfuls of pesto to brighten the flavors. My daughter loves pesto (shout out to her cute little hand helping herself) so she adds more pesto on top. If you have ever had a pork cassoulet this has the same type of feeling. It’s the ultimate comfort food!
Crockpot Fire Roasted Tomato Pork Tenderloin
- 1 crockpot
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 14.5 oz cans fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 2 14.5 oz cans cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2-3 tbsp pesto
- Sprinkle pork tenderloin with onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Place in slow cooker.
- Drain and rinse beans and pour over pork tenderloin.
- Pour tomatoes, and tomato sauce over top along with minced garlic.
- Salt and pepper.
- Let cook 6-8 hours on low. Until pork is tender.
- Shred pork and stir in 2-3 tbsp pesto. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with warm crusty bread.
Serving it with a loaf of crusty bread and butter is a must. The sauce is so delicious you need something to soak it all up.
I hope you enjoy this Crockpot Fire Roasted Tomato Pork Tenderloin recipe. It’s been a family favorite for years! Check out a few other favorite meal ideas below.
Just curious what size roast you used for this recipe?
Comments are closed.