I made a huge mistake when I made Caramel Apple Oatmeal bars, I’m talking HUGE…I shared them…
Gooey Caramel and Apple Oatmeal bars are the perfect fall treat.
Yup, they are that good.
I’m telling you, make these in the middle of the night and then hide in your pantry with just a fork and the pan,
andl if you really want to do it right, you might sneak in a pint of vanilla ice cream too.
The best part is these Caramel Apple Oatmeal Bars are soooo easy to make.
How to make Caramel Apple Oatmeal Bars
I’m telling you this pan will disappear in record time, my dad was just at my door a few minutes ago asking if I had any left!
Caramel Apple Oatmeal Bars
- 3/4 C melted butter
- 3/4 C brown sugar
- 1 C flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 C oats
- 2 apples diced
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp apple pie spice divided
- 1 12 oz jar of caramel sauce I used Smuckers but you could make your own caramel sauce too!
- 1/4 C chopped nuts I used pecans
- Saute apples in 1 tbsp butter over medium heat until softened, about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with 1/8 tsp of apple pie spice and pour jar of caramel sauce over top.
- Remove from heat.
- Mix melted butter, brown sugar, flour, oats, 1/8 tsp apple pie spice and baking soda in a bowl.
- Spread half the mixture in a greased 8x8 pan and bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Top with the caramel apple mixture.
- Sprinkle the remaining oatmeal mixture over the top and sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake another 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Top with ice cream and enjoy!
Another favorite Caramel Apple Treat is this delicious Caramel Apple Cake.