My Fave Hair Products
I recently shared a little hair tutorial on Instagram as it has been the number one requested thing lately on my little Q & A’s. If you missed it, I saved it to my Instagram highlights. I’m there in all my awkward glory, complete with Vanna White gestures and random jazz hands. Anyone else unable to talk unless they use their hands? Anyway, I linked up all my fave hair products and tools at the end, but I thought I would share them over here too. In case you are in the market for some new hair goodies, or maybe you are just experimenting with how long you can go without washing your hair at this point while we are home. She said as she sheepishly raises her hand…
So here are my fave hair products and tools –
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. I may make a small commission on purchases made through these links at no extra cost to you.
My Fave Hair Products & Tools
- Morrocan Oil Hydrating Styling Cream – I use this as a detangler/moisturizer on my hair when I get out of the shower. I just smooth it through my damp hair. This makes all the difference for my dry ends, especially during the summer.
- Morrocan Oil Root Boost – I spray this right on my roots before I blowdry it and it really gives my fine hair some volume.
- Kristen Ess Dry Shampoo – I alternate dry shampoos a lot and this one is always in the rotation. It’s nice and lightweight.
- Kristen Ess Beach Wave Spray – I spray this on my hair when I’m done curling it and it adds a lot of texture and shine without making my hair sticky. It’s also great to touch up curls that 2nd or 3rd day of hair.
- Oribe Swept Up Volume Powder – Ok, I’m not gonna lie this stuff is pricey, but I love it and a little goes a long way! I sprinkle this on my roots on day 2 and 3 to perk up my limp hair. I don’t know how it does what it does, but it adds so much volume. I actually bought the travel size to try it out and it’s lasted me a few months. So while it’s pricey you don’t need much.
- Redken HotSets – I have been using this for a million years. I spray this on after before I curl my hair and it helps protect your hair from the heat and also helps hold my curl for longer. I spray it on, brush it throughout, and then curl.
- Living Proof Full Dry Volume Blast – I’ve only had this a few weeks and I love this stuff. I spray this on my roots and around my crown it adds a lot of texture and volume.
- Loreal Elnett Hairspray – I do a light mist of this when I’m all done styling my hair. It has great hold without giving you that untouchable helmet head feeling.
- Comb Trio – I have this set of combs and they are great for sectioning off your hair or doing a little backcombing if needed.
- Alligator Clip Grips – I don’t typically need to section my hair to curl it but my daughter has really thick hair and these are the absolute best clips out there! They can hold so much hair and won’t slip or tangle when you go to remove them.
- Wet Brush – My daughter and I both swear by the Wet Brush any of them are great but I like this paddle one a lot.
- La Fortezza Hair Dryer – I received this hairdryer in a PR package (the sometimes perks of being a blogger) and I really like it. I’ve never had a fancy expensive hair dyer before but wow does it save me a lot of time on the days I do actually wash my hair. I normally let my hair air dry most of the way and then dry it the rest. This does a great job of it without getting too hot or making my hair frizzy.
- T3 Curling Wand – I recently splurged on a T3 to see what all the hype was about it. I have to say it is a really nice curling iron and my curl hold so well with this. I never feel like my hair is getting fried either.
- Hot Tools Extra Long Barrel – I have had this curling iron for a long time and it’s a great less expensive option that still really does a great job and gives an even curl.
I think that’s everything!? Like I said if you want to see me put all these products to use you can check out my little tutorial here on Instagram. Happy Weekend!
So fun to see some new ideas! I wondered what you use for shampoo and conditioner on the days you wash your hair?
I’ve been using Navy shampoo an conditioner and Monat products as well. Thanks!
See a few favorites I already use, but there are some new ones I’m going to try! Thanks for the info!
Comments are closed.