I’m sharing my new Red Pepper Manchego Stuffed Mushrooms recipe that is so simple and delicious. I love stuffed mushrooms (you can check out my other mushroom recipe here), so whenever I see a new and different recipe on a menu I have to check it out! They serve these at one of my favorite Tapas restaurants and as soon as I tasted them I knew I would be recreating them at home. Plus I love anything with manchego cheese.
The manchego makes these soooo good, BUT they have spinach and roasted red peppers in them, so you can feel good about eating your veggies too. Bonus the red and green colors are perfect for the holidays.
These are so quick to throw together. Just hollow out your mushrooms and mix all your ingredients in a bowl.
Stuff the mushrooms until they are good and heaping.
Bake until bubbly and golden delicious!
Red Pepper Manchego Stuffed Mushrooms
- 6-8 large mushrooms
- 3 oz cream cheese softened
- 4 oz manchego cheese shredded
- 1/2 of a roasted red pepper diced (I used the kind right out of the jar)
- 1/2 of small package of frozen chopped spinach drained well
- 1 clove of garlic finely minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Remove stems and hollow out mushrooms, wash well.
- Mix cream cheese, manchego, roasted red pepper, spinach and garlic in a bowl.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Stuff mushrooms with cheese mixture.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until bubbly and brown.