I know I promised you a post on my lighting choices today, but I’m still waiting on one more light that’s supposed to arrive tomorrow. I want to check it out in person before giving you the full scoop on them. Instead, I thought I would take a quick cruise down memory lane and recap my top posts of 2016 like I normally do every year. There weren’t as many completed projects this year as we have been planning/working on the new house since August, but I still snuck a few good ones in there. It seems crazy to think we are 6 months into this house process already!
All right let’s get to it –
5. House Plans – I think this post was popular, because you all were curious what the heck we were up to over here ;) The house is coming right along and I can’t wait to share all the details. I’m hoping to even get a little video tour in soon, if I can figure out all the techy stuff (cross your fingers for me!)
4. Playroom Take 47 – The playroom in our last home was definitely the room I rearranged the most. I just could not get it right, although this version was definitely my favorite. I gotta say the playroom/family room in the basement at the new house has me currently stumped as well, it will have a little wet bar area with a mini fridge and snack area, and I can’t quite figure out the furniture configuration in there. I’m hoping to post some pics soon and let you guys hit me with your brilliant ideas!
3. Stairway Makeover – I loved how swapping out the old carpeted stairs for this striped runner made my ho hum entry way really pop. Spoiler alert I’m hoping to go for a similar look in the new house.
2. Lake House Spring Decor – I’m so ready for some spring right now amidst the 10 degree snowy weather and my spring tour last year was a definitely a fave.
1. Winter Mantel – Oh this post makes me miss our old house! I loved this simple sign after all the Christmas crazy and candlelight makes everything look better. I know you all are going to ask where to get this sign – it’s from an Etsy shop that’s no longer in business so I can’t help you out :(
I can’t wait to see what happens in 2017, there are going to be SO many projects and posts coming at you, it’s going to be a fun year on the blog. Thanks so much to all of you who have been following me from the beginning as well as anybody new hanging around. I love sharing all my crazy here with you and 2017 will be more of the same :)